From:
Ann Mullikin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 1997 06:48:49 -0400
On 97-05-12 Todd Moody says,

Snip,

<As I understand it, the reason why legumes would not have been part of the
h/g diet is that they are mostly inedible raw>

So, OK.  Do we have a definition of the Evolutionary Diet here?  Can we say
that we eat only those foods which are digestible eaten raw.  Does that mean
that we do eat ALL  foods that are digestible raw or do we exclude some?  The
point I'm leading up to here is, how about goat milk?  Since birth I have had
a severe intolerance to cows milk (there is a lot of evidence this
intolerance may be passed from mother to infant in utero) but I do seem able
to consume at least a small amount of goat milk without problems.  Might
there not have been some little four-legged, milk-giving beastie tied up near
the mouth of the cave?  :-)  Definitely not a cow!

Regards,

Ann