NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sally Flanagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 08:30:47 EDT
I rarely write in, but I saw the reference to the pancake recipe and thought
I would add my little variation.  I make a triple batch of the pancakes and
keep them in the fridge.  Warmed up in the microwave wrapped in a wet paper
towel they are a great quick and easy breakfast.  Anyway, when I triple the
batch I substitute a cup of wheat germ for a cup of flour.  It makes the
pancakes really rich and hearty, yum!  My son is also allergic to ten other
things in addition to milk, so we use egg replacer insetead of the egg and it
works very well!

--Sally, mom to Peter 5, Michael 3, and awaiting our first adoption of George
5 mos.