C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Mauro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 07:28:43 EST
My article, called ON THE ROAD AGAIN, is in the sping 2001 issue of ACCENT ON
LIVING.  It is all about getting the state to pay for the new lift, low
effort steering, electric lock downs, electric shift, and remote controls in
my 10-yr-old van.  I talk about dealing with the state, van mod company and
getting back on the road again after years of not driving as a result of PPS.
 Check it out and then please check out the new stuff on my web site.  Check
out my first ham radio station, c. 1965, and the new art work.  just click on
the url below.

let me know what u think.  i like ur input.

I am now reading an extremely interesting book called FREAK SHOW.  It
documents the history of exploiting the disabled.  i'm doing a review of it
for publication.  not sure where i'll submit it yet -- but FREAK SHOW BY
rOBERT bOGDAN IS A MUST READ FOR ANY ADVOCATE!

Bob Mauro - [log in to unmask]
  Visit My Website   --->     <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/bobezwriter">BOB MAURO'S WEB SITE</A>
    Visit My Art Gallery --->     <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/bobezwriter/art.html">BOB MAURO'S ART GALLERY</A>
     Visit My Ham Radio Web --->          <A HREF="hometown.aol.com/bobezwriter/kz2g.html"> BOB MAURO, KZ2G</A>