From:
Mara Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 May 1997 21:22:04 -0700
Re: Fruit Leathers:

I think there'd be the same problem with fruit leathers that there is with
drinking fruit juice.  You're ingesting large amounts of carbohydrates in
one serving.  Putting some berries in your pemmican is one thing; eating
several cups worth of berries in processed form in fruit leather is another
thing altogether.  Same problem with dried fruits; unless you're careful
not to eat that much, you can easily ingest the equivalent of several
apples in a sitting.

Cheers,
Corbie
I am *NOT* a rabid feminist!  I had my shots last year.