From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 09:00:47 -0600
>While this is all true, I am mildly annoyed by the fact that they
>fail to mention the effect of certain saturated fats, such as
>palmitic acid, on hepatic LDL receptors.

Yeah, but you know what?  If you start saying things like that, the editor
goes, "Bblblblth, whatEVER!" and chucks that press kit in the round file.
You can state the whole case and see no results or stick with an easily
digestible introduction and enjoy a fat envelope from your press clipping
service.  And something's better than nothing!

Dori Zook
Denver, CO