From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 10:20:09 -0500
On Fri, 8 Jun 2001 11:00:55 EDT, M.E. Craddock <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>How long will flax seed oil stay fresh when kept in the fridge?

My favourite supplier ("Rapunzel") has dates "best before" of some months
written in his bottles. That's for the product beeing stored in the shops,
but in dark boxes. Alas, many shops here quit to carry flax oil anymore,
because is spoils too rapid (and they don't cool it).

Now I have one here which is 1 month over the date and it starts to have a
little bitterness and the wonderfull nutty flavour is only half so.

Fresh ones keep well for several weeks in my fridge (opened).

Amadeus