From:
liz butek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 12:18:40 -0500
Thanks Dianne! I live in Wisconsin, and lately haven't seen the sun
(oops, shouldn't say that, I am at work and just looked out... I
finally see SUN!) And I notice that when the sun is out, I feel
like all is right with the world, if you know what I mean.
When it is dark and gloomy, I have the worst problem getting
motivated. I just feel like sleeping. Thanks for the reply!

--Liz Butek-Beasley