From:
Charles Alban <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 13:20:37 EDT
jean-claude:

You're right - aren't our scientists wonderful....How clever they
are.........I hope they all die of heart attacks.

Charles
San Diego, CA

<< Soon to come  bison with "grass fed " flavor, then" clover flower  fed"  or
 "dandelion fed "flavor , ...
 promising research and no surprise there is lot of money invested and
 possible .
 keep your buying power ready  .
 genetically enginered foods .didn't work( it is going to collapse) so let's
 try that one .( guaranteed success)
 jean-claude
 -

 ANOTHER EXCELLENT REASON TO EAT FRESH PRODUCE ONLY.