Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 09:31:13 -0700
<My older kids are on SAD but  are  somewhat
<restricted only on candy/sweets/pop

Sorry,
what is SAD?

Also,  since eating more red meat, I have had a lot of it sticking in my
teeth-painfully.  I know I have to floss more anyway, but I am just sort of
wondering why my dentition can't handle what I was evolved to eat.  I know
my teeth and pallet would be better anyway if I had eaten paleo my whole
life and nursed a long time, but would they have different spacing or
something as well so meat wouldnt stick?

Another question:  I keep thinking about seasons and natural availability.
Like how much should I worry about the fact that if I were a real paleo
native person, there would be no way to actually get a bannana?  or buying
things that are only in season in South America presently?

Thanks,
Bronwen