Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 03:27:56 -0600
:  Batmanghelidj

Now form Amazon:

"Your Body's Many Cries for Water" by F. Batmanghelidj, MD.
Dr. Batmanghelidj has
devoted his life to sharing the simple ------------

Amadeus,  You spelled his name correctly,  I had lost it and
was just getting ready to make a detailed search when It
came up on  your post.   Then I found one title as listed
above.

This goes back to our aquatic heritage!

More room for discussion;   I believe that for a  time my
ancestors were aquatic!   Also it seems to me that it will
be hard to prove as seashores destroy all evidence!

Regards,

Lorenzo