Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 23:27:22 -0400
Hi all,

  In my experiences with people, I've noticed some things about this topic.

Cracked feet, and feet that develop hard, horny skin, as well as cracks in
the skin around the finger tips is indicative of a person prone to adult
onset diabetes.  I've had the most success in correcting this by increasing
omega 3 fatty acids. For adults, at times, I've used liver support (in the
form of additional B and dry E vitamins to complement a baseline of full
spectrum vitamins, major and trace minerals)  and cleansing (milkthistle
extract) as well as chromium and vanadium to support the pancreas, when I
encounter this problem.  It usually works quite well.

Siobhan