NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karin McDonough <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 10:38:48 -0700
--- Juliann Seebauer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> My son is getting more allergic to cats and dogs. I think he'll need
> an inhaler.
> What brand is milk- free?

The ones you have to look out for are the dry powder inhalers.  Several of them
use milk protein powder as one of the inert ingredients.  I know for a fact
that Advair contains milk.

The aerosol inhalers are all fine to the best of my knowledge.  I'm currently
using Albuterol and Flovent.

You'll probably need to read the inhaler insert and all of the fine print to
figure out what is in it.  The doctors will NOT know.

Karin McDonough

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/