C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chester Worwa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 03:45:22 -0800
Dear Mag and all,

     Besides wanting a roommate, this plaace isn't the
best for me and I've talked to some people about
moving and lots of people agree.  Even my case manager
is agreeing that this place is not the best for me.
The place I'm in the people are old enough to be my
great grand parents.  There are so many things I hate
about this place it isn't even funny.

Chester Worwa