C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 07:51:09 -0800
Now I know why I keep hanging out with you all.  My husband thinks I'm nuts
because I tend to read 3-4 books at a time.  Will someone please let him
know I'm not?!!

Let's reading at the moment a book about the Bronte sisters, Don Quixote,
Brothers Karamozov (sp?), and various magazines ranging from Science News
and National Geographic to Cat Fancy and Dog Fancy.

Rayna you are not alone.  Although I have to deal with people all day long
at work.  My new job is much less stressful than the previous two.  I could
get used to this lifestyle.

Beth the OT

email address: [log in to unmask]