C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 16:30:49 -0400
Jen! Jen! Jen!

With a multiplicity rate as you described, you'd better sit down, woman. Think
quads! :) Do you knit? :)

Slow Cooked Roast Beef (crock pot set to low or skillet set at 200-225 degrees).

3-5 pound rump roast (hold the fat). Put roast in pot or skillet. In 2 cup
measure, blend 1 cup wine, 1 1/2 cup water, 2 tablespoons onion flakes. Pour over
meat and cook for 6-8 hours or so (I generally cook for 8 full hours).

#2 Recipe - replace onion flakes with 2 tablespoons brown sugar and 1 tsp of sage
and cook for same time length.

  You know how to make great gravy, right?

Cheers!

Carla
http://www.brunnet.net/terrier