C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 15:24:33 -0800
All right you asked for it this is off the google.com website.  Seems there
is a lot of need for 4-wheel drive wheelchairs:

Searched the web for 4-wheel drive wheelchairs.    Results 1 - 10 of about
613. Search took 0.79 seconds.

Categories:   Recreation > Outdoors > Camping > Recreational Vehicles >
Manufacturers   Regional > North America > ... > Localities > A > Angola >
Business and Economy

Wheelchairs at SpinLife!
Widest selection-all major brands
Configure online. Free Shipping.
www.SpinLife.com
Interest:

See your message here...
Scooter Depot: Scooters, 3 and 4 wheel scooters, jumbo ...
... find answers to common questions on Scooters, Wheelchairs and Lifts. ...
may want to consider
a rear wheel drive scooter for added power. ...
www.scooterdepot.com/scoottoc.shtml - 17k - Cached - Similar pages

Pioneer SP24 4 wheel scooter
... 360 degree swivel seat. Rear Wheel Drive, 24 Volt DC, sealed transaxle.
... Rear basket
optional. Maximum Speed, 4 mph. Limited lifetime frame ... Back to Scooters.
www.americanwheelchairs.com/specscosp24.shtml - 8k - Cached - Similar pages

Pride Wrangler HD 4 wheel scooter
Pride Wrangler Heavy Duty 4 wheel Scooter. ... wheels. Rear Wheel Drive, Two
1.5 hp in ... Micro-Mag"
alloy wheel assemblies. ... 1994-2000, American Wheelchairs, Revised 01/23
www.americanwheelchairs.com/specscowrang4.shtml - 8k - Cached - Similar
pages
[ More results from www.americanwheelchairs.com ]

Scooter - Pride Mobility 4-wheel Legend electric scooter from ...
... 3.5 amp. Rear wheel drive, 24-volt DC ... 50.00. Front bumper (4 wheel
only), $ 50.00.
Extended ... Home | Scooters | Power wheelchairs | Lift chairs | Accessories
www.glad.net/scooter/4legend.html - 24k - Cached - Similar pages

Scooter - Pride Mobility 4-wheel Celebrity XL LE electric ...
... 3.5 amp. Rear wheel drive, 24-volt DC ... 50.00. Front bumper (4 wheel
only), $ 50.00.
Extended ... Home | Scooters | Power wheelchairs | Lift chairs | Accessories
www.glad.net/scooter/4celxlle.html - 24k - Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from www.glad.net ]

Jeep Sporting Destinations - fly fishing, adventure travel, ...
... a reputation for high-end 4-wheel driving, whitewater rafting, and miles
of ... A scenic
drive of about 25 miles highlights ... strollers as well as wheelchairs. ...
www.jeepdestinations.com/pi/nov99/jj/jj.html - 15k - Cached - Similar pages

Scooter - Pride Mobility 4-wheel Legend electric scooter from ...
... 3.5 amp. Rear wheel drive, 24-volt DC ... 50.00. Front bumper (4 wheel
only), $ 50.00.
Extended ... Home | Scooters | Power wheelchairs | Manual wheelchairs Lift
www.scooterlink.com/scooter/4legend.html - 23k - Cached - Similar pages

Scooter - Pride Mobility 4-wheel Celebrity XL electric ...
... 3.5 amp. Rear wheel drive, 24-volt DC ... 50.00. Front bumper (4 wheel
only), $ 50.00.
Extended ... Home | Scooters | Power wheelchairs | Manual wheelchairs Lift
www.scooterlink.com/scooter/4celebxl.html - 23k - Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from www.scooterlink.com ]

HomeMedicalStore.com: Scooters: Scooters: PRIDE SHUTTLE 4-WHEEL ...
... radius; Pneumatic 4x10" tires; On-board 3.5 amp battery charger; Real
wheel drive;
Weight capacity 300 lbs. Disassembles into 4 easy to transport pieces. ...
www.homemedicalstore.com/wcs017.html - 19k - Cached - Similar pages

YourMobility Products: Product: 'SC340 - 4 Wheel Legend'
... SC340 - 4 Wheel Legend The Legend is a medium to ... advanced scooter
technology, including
a sealed transaxle drive system, the Legend provides a smooth and ...
www.yourmobility.com/sc340.html - 10k - Cached - Similar pages

Result Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Next

  Search within results

New! Get the Google Toolbar for your browser:

Try your query on: AltaVista Excite HotBot Infoseek Lycos Yahoo!

Google Web Directory - Cool Jobs - Advertise with Us! - Add Google to your
Site - Google in your Language - All About Google

email address: [log in to unmask]