C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 01:19:29 +0800
This quote stood out for me, I'm feeling like this at the moment.  I
would give anything in world to not be as isolated and as unbearably
lonely as I am.  It is the worst part of the CP.  I'm so tired of
this.  I would willingly put up with ten times the amount of
physical pain I currently have, if I could feel connected to people.
It just never seems to let up, I can't bear it.  No one seems to want
to see me for who I am inside, and if they do they either bolt, or try
to destroy me.  I HATE THIS PAIN.

Sorry, I know the above is horribly depressing, but while typing this
at least I have been able to cry for the first time in days.  I will
be back to normal soon.

Rayna

On Wed, Mar 07, 2001 at 07:59:39AM -0800, Dave at Inclusion Daily Express wrote  "The autism doesn't cause me much of a problem, but the isolation does."
    --David Miedzianik, a poet in England writing about the loneliness he
    experiences (February 14)