C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 14:21:38 -0800
Ok- drove to an appt 11 miles away- noise was LOUDER and shook the back of the car.....  Got to a dealer in that town.

One of my tires was missing a lugnut & something else I believe.  NOW...  the dealer in IL had done a recall on bearings..... could this be neglect on their part?  of not putting them on correctly?

So they have my car, ordered the parts, and depending on when they get in, maybe tomorrow, maybe Thursday I'll get my car back.

SIGH