C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 22:56:04 -0800
Hi all!
On the 11th I am giving an inservice training to guardian ad
litems/court-appointed special advocates on parents with disabilities, ADA,
reasonable accomadations, etc.

I think it could be a real step forward in the issue of CPS & disabled
parents.

So, if there was one thing you would want them to know about how to assess/
view a parent with diabilities, & their overall functioning, what would it
be?

This is a chance folks to have some real input with the folks whose opinions
carry much weight in court---so help me teach them. Renee