C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 23:17:17 EST
Hi Bobby!
       Sorry it took me so long to respond, I got back from FLA last Wed,
then I had to  go back to work & get reaculmated back normalcy. Anyway, no I
didn't feel you lectured at all, I was facsinated by your response! I love
hearing stories like yours & I would love to see the responses to the
survey!! My husband & I definitely feel in the minority. I mean we know some
couples with disabilities, but when it comes to questions, we feel like we're
on our  own. Thanks Bobby!

Dina G :)