C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"K. Salkin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 09:20:35 -0500
Yeah, especially after a week like this one!  The first business of each month is usually busier than the rest of the month (all those reports!) but this has been busier than usual.  Have not left the office before 7:00 pm this week; will attempt to leave at "normal" time of 4:30 today, but I'm not sure it'll be possible.  Anything to avoid coming in during the weekend.

A major issue: we are migrating the HR module in SAP to Lawson by the end of June and we've got major data warehouse cleanup issues, and so have zillion of audit reports to develop and run.

        Kathy S.

"St. John's University Cerebral Palsy List" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> by the time i get through a week, i am pretty well spent and if i don't get
some major rest on the weekend, i am walking dead before the next friday
gets me off.