C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robin Frisch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 09:35:55 -0500
I get calve spasms a lot, to the point where one slight movement sets them
off again. (and I don't have C.P. but I sure have the spasms!)

What works every time  is to lay on my back and point my toes straight up to
the ceiling, the best I can. It sounds like it would be painful, and I know
that might be hard to do, but it stops the spasming every time.

I get a lot of back spasms too, I have not yet figured out what to do about
those . . .
Robin