C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 07:54:36 -0400
It all depends on the higher ups and their policies.  John says, that's what
is most stressful about his job.  He's just a peon, little guy doing his
job, he doesn't have ultimate responsibility for signing off.
Say the shot he was in, too cool.  It's toward the beginning of the program,
it shows a solid rocket segment that he and another guy are inspecting.
Hubby is the tall guy behind the guy with the headband.  They are inspecting
the solid rocket fuel for nicks and gouges.  Yes, I said solid rocket fuel.

Beth the OT

email address: [log in to unmask]