C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 12:28:03 -0500
Kathy,

I add to Bobby and Mag by suggesting you need to focus on what makes
life work and feel good for you.  Once you find how to "get around" your
disablement do yourself the favor of appreciating your accomplishment.
You carry too many negative attitudes about your CP and physical
limitations.  Let them go and love the rest of yourself.

By best hopes for you, Kathy.  Time to live with who you are.

Hugs,

ISM
"Depravity defies Gravity"