C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Fri, 30 Mar 2001 07:44:28 -0800
Betty,
Have you tried wearing isotoner gloves for the pain in your hands?  Some
people find in helps allow them to function a little better.
Had a client go out to Merritt Island last week and they said the place was
overrun by birds, of course, can't make it out this weekend to see if they
are still there.  Osprey's are still brooding.  I'm so glad you and the
Bundy are bonding.  Sounds like you both need it each other.
PS. I don't think Bob actually reads the list.  He cross-posts to several
lists.  Letters and emails should probably go to the information on his
emails.

beth the very wet OT

email address: [log in to unmask]