C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yvonne Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 09:53:39 -0500
Dear Dan Keplinger,

Viewing your documentary, seen on HBO, and web page moved me to tears.  Although I do not paint, I design web pages with my headstick, http://home.att.net/~ysinger.  Graduating public high school, Brookdale Community College, and Monmouth University were truly amazing accomplishments, especially after being severely abused in two facilities designed for physically disabled young adults.  Currently, I am earning my Masters in psychology from Walden University in order to become an on-line consultant for physically disabled young adults.

If you are reading this letter, can you please email me at [log in to unmask] ? I would love to know you.

Queen Kimp,
Yvonne Singer