C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 09:42:02 -0400
Mag,

  You need to write a lovely note to that guy and suggest that if he was looking for
Cindy Crawford (yuck), he should write to her press agent and try to get a date.

  Sadly, both men and women are victimized daily by images of the "perfect" body.
That's all it is - a body, a talking head. No substance.

  This guy sounds like a real jerk. I doubt he'll ever find what he's looking for
because he rules out so many possibilities right off the bat.

  You'll find the right person, Mag.

Cheers!

Carla