AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Gilbert Beck <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EASI's Library Accessibility Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 16:37:15 -0400
Axel, I agree with Anna. This is the reason that I talk about futuring
in regard to technology and libraries, as I did in today's free clinic
on access to libraries and information. As I said, I hope that
librarians will look at the new research on technologies with a
thoughtful eye toward library access for the future. That means that we
strive for multiple formats and no barriers in what we offer. It means
thinking outside the box, and it means lobbying in the right places to
get the right results. Thanks so much  for sharing the policy.  Susan