AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Schmetzke, Axel" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EASI's Library Accessibility Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 13:05:01 -0500
For those of you interested in accessible virtual reference services,
there will be an interesting session at the next VRD Conference (Nov.
8-9, 2004):  InfoEyes: Addressing VR Accessibility and Voice Over IP
Functionality. (For more information about the session, see further
below.)

For more info about the conference, visit http://vrd2004.org/.

Also, if you are working on accessible virtual reference services and
are looking for venues to share your findings, the conference organizers
indicated they would be "glad to have more submissions to
choose from next year that address patrons and librarians with
accessibility needs."

Axel Schmetzke
Library
University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point