Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 11:38:32 -0500
7bit
From:
Jim Cales <[log in to unmask]>
Greetings,
I don't know about anyone else, but I have personally noted that high salt
consumption while eating an actual paleo diet is rather hard to even
achieve.  I can no longer even tolerate the levels of salt used in most
"normal" foods and rarely bother to salt things here at home.

While I seem to have no bad effect from using salt ( in relation to my blood
pressure ) and can use as much as I like, I would have to say that I "no
longer like".   :-)   Perhaps that is a strong indicator towards the truth
about salt?  Use what your body needs?  Thoughts, comments?

Jim Cales - [log in to unmask] - ICQ UIN 1492607
Columbia, Missouri USA  65203 - (573)875-5581
Sandy's Software Magic - http://www.SandysSoftwareMagic.com