Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Dianne Heins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 22:57:35 -0600
At 12:31 AM 4/19/01 EDT, Charles Alban wrote:
>In a message dated 4/18/01 1:23:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
>[log in to unmask] writes:
>
><< Since I've upped my intake of fish oil to 12 g/day, I've coincidentally
> been eating both lower carbs and lower calories. >>
>
>Why are you consuming fish oil - why don't you just eat fish? I'm not
>surprised you don't feel like eating, if this is the sort of thing you eat!
>Have a nice piece of dover sole with a rich creamy french sauce.

a)  the fish available here is not only ridiculously expensive, it's also
never fresh and often far less than fresh.  Maybe growing up on the East
Coast has made me picky, but...

b)  I'd have to eat an awful lot of it and due to a) there is no way I
could force that much down!  I've been slowly increasing the amount to see
how little I can get away with and still try to balance things...  I'd
probably be best off eating almost all fish for my protein, but ain't no
way on the stuff I have available; I wouldn't get enough protein that way!

Remember, I'm trying to "fix" a BP problem and get as close to 1:1 omega-3
and omega-6 (on a tight budget to boot) as I can...  fish oil capsules are,
imo, my best option at this time.  (And 12g is 3 x 4 caps)

Dianne