Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Stacie Tolen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 10:40:02 -0500
How is it that new people will not be born by eating paleo?

In addition to the phenomenon that Jean-Claude mentioned (which I have heard
of before, wish I could remember where...) with "extended" breastfeeding,
ovulation is usually delayed by an average of 3-4 years. In addition, eating
paleo will allow fertility signals to be more apparent, which makes for less
or no guesswork as to whether conception can occur. Also, when a woman
spends a great deal of time in direct contact with nature, her body will
nearly always "tune in" to nature and ovulation will usually occur with the
full moon. Instinct combined with intention (even subconscious intention)
governs conception.

What Jean-Claude said about teens and young women in "primitive" H/G
societies eluding pregnancy despite sexual activity is very interesting when
you consider the increasing numbers of teen pregnancy here in a society
where our teens are *very lonely* and often feel lost or isolated within
themselves. They are having sex because they are lonely, they are having
babies because they are lonely. The void that they are trying to fill is
often directly related to our "civilized" society.

Stacie