Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Charles Alban <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 15:09:05 EDT
In a message dated 4/3/01 12:11:14 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 What made hunter gatherers happier is the cooperation ,support of their
 piers., the mixing of generations etc... Tribal lifestyle is paradise for
 childrens compared to the lonely  misery of our children raised in a nuclear
 family setting , herded in schools, isolated from adult life and expected to
 find out on their own what life is about.

This is quite true. We have lost so much with our "civilization". Hence the
school shootings, etc. As one of the books I read said " they had what we
have lost....."

Charles
 Vista, CA