Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathryn Majid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 14:07:21 -0400
In a message dated 97-07-18 09:10:21 EDT, [log in to unmask] (Grant
Magnuson) writes:

<< She has diarrea all of the
 time.>>

Has she increased consumption of caffein (as many do on diets)?  I suffered
from loose bowels for years before identifying the culprit as caffein, which
had not previously had this effect on me.  In my case, I was never on a
low-carb diet, nor did my caffein intake increase; seems I just developed a
sensitivity.

<< She is afraid to go anywhere in which there is not a bathroom that can
 be reached in short order!!!!  >>

I know!  It wasn't the loose stools per se that was a problem, but having
only a few seconds advance warning!

Hope this helps & good luck!

Kathryn