C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 07:02:51 -0500
well, i am back at work, sitting have a nutricious breakfast of coffee and
girl scott cookies. the last time i said this a unbeleivable thread was
started.

i took off a few days to get my taxes finished and to work on my house some
getting ready to try to sell it in april. i spent thursday just doing taxes,
friday i finished taxes (oaying an ungodly amount of taxes despite all to
talk of the richest 1% coming out of out capital). then i managed carpet
layers, tile layers, and a handyman as well as working my buns off myself.
saturday my wife, son, and i procede to do the same hard work. my daughter
dodged work as much as she could. when mom was talking about everyone not
pitching in being depressing, she said "you are blowing this moving stuff
out of proportion, you just need to calm down." so i give her a list of
assignments and told her she'd better have them done by friday. i think that
got things back into proportion for her.

saturday afternoon i had a fight with the concrete steps and porch in the
front of our house. the concrete won. l look like the loser of a prize
fight. i mis-judged to steps and took quite a tumble. since i fell on my
left side, there was no putting out the arm to break the fall. actually if i
had got the are moving at all it would have problably been just enought to
get it out enough to break it and if i had went face first instead of to the
side i may have broken my nose. i guess it could have been worse. that did
end the work for the day. what some people wont do to get to quit working.
after church sunday we did some less strenurous task that need to be done.

monday i finished some more things. we are close to getting a real estate
agent in.   no, i am not moving out of atlanta just to a better school
district.  probably 5 years before i retire if i last that long. then it
will be central florida, south arizona or far south texas (mc allen area)

my mail box is full of cpalsy post. so lets get started.