C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 22:29:27 -0600
Kathy, I'm sorry but I have to agree with Mag about your agency not wanting
to have their people drive you around anymore mainly because if you would
have killed the driver and yourself, the agency might be expected to pay
something to the family of the employee.  Most agencies don't have that kind
of money, so they don't want to take their chances, especially driving
somebody who behaves like how you did.  But however, can you get on some
medication to help control your thinking and behaviors.

Thanks,
Anthony