C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Bobby G. Greer, Ph. D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 14:17:57 EST
I say we go for it and I have been wanting to re-read Hans Selye's "Stress of
Life". That little Dutchman from McGill University had a whole lot to say on
the "wear and tear" of life. He pioneered the research on cortisone with
arthritis and was very influential on this ol' red neck's education and way
of thinking. Selyes concepts may be a great theoretical framework for our
work.

Bobby