C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Michael H. Collis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 11:52:10 -0500
No, the chair on Dateline will be called Johnson & Johnson's Independence 2000.  That
chair can climb stairs, and stand up on two wheels.  I question the price on it
($25,000), the service (who will fix it?), and the reliability (can you say
"lawsuit?")   This chair was built for one particular disability group, the high
functioning paraplegics, and those who have no startle reflex like Betty.  It would br
very difficult for me to justify having one because of my c.p.  E-mail me off list if
you want to know more...