C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 15:29:59 +0800
That dentist should be struck off, I hope the child's parents are
suing for incompetence, malpractice, discrimination, physical and
mental anguish etc.  That poor little boy.  The cruelty, stupidity and
inhumanity of so many of the able-bodied community - especially the
medical profession terrifies me.  Sometimes I just don't know how it
is possible to survive in this world with things like that happening.
I used to think I was paranoid for feeling like the world was trying
to destroy people with disabilities.  Maybe I'm not.

Rayna