From:
Allen Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 14:12:27 -0400

Well, I have my stool results from Entero Labs, and no more dairy or
yeast along with gluten. I am happy to have the results, (although I
think I already knew and was reluctant to admit it to myself, about the
cheese!) The gene test result is yet to come.I have been gluten free for
2 1/2 years but not dairy free. For the last 1 1/2 years I have been
experiencing hip, back and severe muscle spasms around the entire area.
In March I had to start physical therapy for it. The physical therapy
doesn't seem to be doing a lot to help. I have had an MRI and e-x-ray,
so I know nothing is broken.I suspect now that the dairy may have been
causing this problem. My gluten stool test also showed that I am still
ingesting that as well, however I did had a gluten accident about 3 days
before I did the test.I have a couple of questions. Have any of you
experienced this kind of pain from dairy and had the pain go away after
not eating it? I now feel  like I am in another world, like I did when I
went gluten free. There does not seem to be a lot of info out there on
foods that are GF&CF. I checked out the pages that Karen in MO sent,
over the weekend. Does anyone know of any other sites besides
http://www.gfcfdiet.com/foodlist.htm that has GFCF food lists?  I am in
the process of trying to put together my own list. Do they hide dairy
like they hide gluten in food?

Thanks in advance,
Diana in RI