From:
Brian & Tami Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 00:01:10 -0800

Just a follow-up to my post I wrote yesterday.

Today I received a personal phone call from Steve Allhouse, the Quality
Assurance representative from Tim's Cascade Potato Chips.  He said this:
There are four packaging machines that they use.  All items are produced
on ALL the machines.  He said that if you have a very low tolerance
level to gluten to avoid their products completely.  The machines are
washed and they try not to have any crossing of ingredients.  However,
he did want to add that spices are generally dusty and they can float in
the air and land on some other products.

So, basically, they do have chips which are gluten-free....but they
could get cross contaminated. DARN IT!

Thanks!

Tami
Hoquiam, WA