From:
Donal Dunne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 08:11:39 -0400

Hi,

I've asked the list owners for permission to do a survey. It is a
market research survey lookign at the area of food labelling, and how
this is made available to individuals in supermarkets. It is based on
an idea I had which has received some funding, and may lead to
commercialization at some stage. Given that it could be comercialized,
the recommendation was to send the survey as an advertisement. It
would be envisaged that the supermarkets would provide this
information.

It should take about 5 minutes, at most 10. I would appreciate if you
could fill this out. The web address is given below. Type this into
your web browser and the survey starts. There is no identification
information beign gathered, so complete anonymity is guaranteed.

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?7CEK0YC30EYB9KJCACR43FCW

I will send a summary at the results

Thanks,

Donal - Ireland.