Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 21:58:22 EDT
From:
Melissa Boucher <[log in to unmask]>

Hi.  Thank you for all of the great responses!  This is what I learned:

1.  Nine people mentioned Nabisco fruit snacks.  Nabisco took over Farley
brands and their fruit snacks are GF.  Their phone number is 1-800-622-4726.
Some fun fruits include Blues Clues, Dizzy Dinos, Rugrats, and Jumblers. The
company is planning in the near future to put gluten-free on their labels.
(Companies are listening to us!)

2. Sunkist fruit leathers.

3.  Great Value "Smiles" found at Wal-Mart.

4.  Gerber graduates fruit snacks.

5.  www.coolfruits.com It says right on their website that they are GF.  One
person mentioned they are not as sticky as some to the hands and teeth.

6.  Stretch Island Fruits

7.  Try http://www.gfcfdiet.com/Fastfoods.htm

8.  Safeway brand.

9.  Betty Crocker's Pooh snacks.

Hope this helps.  We will be out buying some fruit snacks this week.  Thanks
again for all of your help.

Melissa in CT