Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 07:43:45 -0700

Greta's Sesame-Soy Marinade and her Chunky Garlic & Herb are GF.  I spoke
with Greta herself and she said as soon as she runs more labels they will
state "gluten-free" on them.  Her products are available seasonally at
Costco, I'm in the NW and have found them at QFC as well.  I spoke with her
on the phone and she welcomes all phone calls (209) 835-7174, she is in
California.  Her website is http://www.gretasmarinade.com

The source of the carmel color is corn syrup - she even called and verified
that for me.  She said she's received many calls from people who are gluten
intolerant and has never had a bad report back.

I have no interest in her company, they are both very tasty and I don't have
the time to always whip something up from scratch.

Kim
Brier, Washington