From:
Cindy Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 14:46:09 -0500

Hello all,

I am sorry it took me so long to post this summary regarding GF supplements,
but here it is.  Originally, I had requested info specifically on
calcium/magnesium/zinc supplements, multivitamins, and vitamin C not derived
from oranges.  However, the information I received is widely applicable.  And
as you can see, we have many gluten-free choices.  Thanks so much to everyone
who emailed me!!

Sincerely, Cindy Bradley.

Online resources to purchase GF Supplements:

   www.TheVitaminShoppe.com
   www.drugstore.com
   www.Freedavitamins.com
   www.bronsononline.com  (Bronson Pharmaceuticals)
   www.thorne.com
   www.Tyler-inc.com
   www.iherb.com
   The Gluten Free Pantry

Other Companies/Stores that carry GF supplements (may or may not have online
ordering):

   Vitamin World
   Solgar
   Twinlabs
   GNC
   Kirkmanlabs
   Naturade
   Super Nutrition Brand
   Source Naturals

Also thanks to AJ Devies who just sent out an email regarding other companies
(NatureMade, Nature's Resource, Natrol, Nature's Bounty and Your Life) that
produce GF supplements, vitamins and herbs.

Several specific supplements that were recommended to me include, Solgar
Multi II Solaray Calcium and Magnesium Vitamin Shoppe C-500

Be Well.