From:
Patricia Vigneau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 21:29:11 -0400

Hi All,

Thank you for all the replies to my inquiry on gluten free root beers!
And thanks to those of you who have taken the time to confirm the GF
status of these products with the manufacturers!  According to the

AA&W
Barq's
Hires
Mug
Kroger brand
Health Valley brand

I also got conflicting info on IBS root beer.  Some said it IS gf, and
others said it is NOT. (I think I'll just stick with the brands that have
been confirmed, and I'll WILL be enjoying that float this weekend as soon
as I buy some GF root beer!)

Thanks again!
Pat V in Cinnaminson NJ