From:
Shellie Kepley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 15:10:06 -0500

Serious pregnancy craving for white chocolate and macadamia nut cookies!
Has anyone found a GREAT, Mrs. Field's-Like Cookie Recipe?  Even a close
to a Toll House cookie recipe will work.  I have been diagnosed 7 years
and have not had a truly moist delicious chocolate chip cookie in that
long.  I made a great batch the first week I was diagnosed.  They were
made with all brown rice flour and were moist and chewy and crisp on the
outside and didn't ooze across the pan and tasted like Toll House made
with whole wheat flour.  Never have duplicated that success since.
Beginners luck I guess.

Anyway--help!!

Shellie, Tulsa