From:
Casey Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 12:01:07 -0500

Dear Listserv Members,

We, at MenuDirect, are proud to announce that our newly designed Dietary
Specialties web site will be launched later today at www.menudirect.com.
 As we make the necessary technical changes, we want to inform you that
our site will be down for the next few hours.  We apologize for any
inconvenience this may cause, and invite you to call in your orders,
toll free, at 1-888-MENU123 as we conclude our site transfer.

Our new web site will offer a variety of functions and features that
will make ordering from Dietary Specialties easier than ever.  And, we
invite you to offer your comments by filling out our Site Evaluation
Form.

We thank you for your patience as we complete our site relaunch.  Come
visit us later today at www.menudirect.com.

Sincerely,

Casey Roberts
MenuDirect Corporation