Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 17:43:42 -0500
From:
Jennifer Whitehead <[log in to unmask]>

Planning a trip to France and plan to ship some food in advance to a
friend, but did not get a clear idea from Customs of the food I could bring
into the country.  They said as long as it appeared to be for my personal
consumption that France would tolerate it.  I don't know if there are some
additional do's and don'ts that go along with that, like can I bring in my
packaged items as opposed to mfr sealed items, etc.. Does anyone have any
specifics?  I'd hate to cause a scene at customs!

Also, we are traveling to Paris, Rouen and Dinan during our stay and was
wondering if anyone knows any SPECIFICS about which restaurants are G-F
friendly, etc... I read the archives and got alot of tips from there, but
alot of the information is old.

Thanks!!!

Jennifer