From:
A Gilliland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 06:38:19 -0700

Hi All--

I'm really hoping I'm not sending that sneaky virus
along with this e-mail as I need some advice from some
of our pharmacist-type people on the list. (I scanned
my computer before writing)

I've been having symptoms of gluten ingestion these
past few days and the only thing that I've changed is
the addition of taking Fenesin, made by Dura (the
generic form of Humabid - sp?). Otherwise, I've been
totally gluten free.

I'm having trouble getting contact information for the
company. Does anyone know if this drug contains
gluten?

Thanks for any info anyone can share...

Ayn